KENDRICK FOREST PRODUCTS
SAWMILL: We began doing business as Kendrick Forest Products in 1983 as a logging and sawmill company with 12 employees sawing just 700,000 bf per year. Today, production is over 17 million bf per year and there are over 150 employees working in all areas of the company. Today, the sawmill is the largest sawmill in the state, producing Walnut, Red Oak, White Oak, Hard Maple, Soft Maple, Red Elm, Grey Elm, Hickory, Ash, Cherry, and Basswood that grows abundantly in the hills of of this Northeast Iowa region. Visit our website www.kfpiowa.com or Facebook: Kendrick Forest Products
DRY KILN: In 1987 Kendrick, Inc. purchased dry kilns and began drying lumber for furniture, flooring, and cabinet manufacturers. Today, we produce over 3 million bf per year and ship product worldwide to over 18 different countries.
MULCH: In 2016 a coloring and mulch bagging line was installed at Kendrick Forest Products which ships product all across the Midwest.
FOREVER CABINETS BY KENDRICK:
JUST FOR YOU:
• The Kendrick, Inc. brand employs over 150 employees from the Northeast Iowa area, where we care about each other, our product, and our customers.
• Tours are available on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 11:30am and start at the main facility, 601 S. Washington St. in Edgewood. It is $5 per/person. Tours will resume May 2023. For more information or to sign up, visit our website https://www.kfpiowa.com/take-a-tour.
• Each Kendrick HOME piece has a hidden gem, a tree, hidden within the art work or scenery, which makes it a conversation piece for your home.
• Tim and Rhonda Kendrick have owned Kendrick, Inc. since 1983 and all four children are employed at Kendrick, Inc.
• Tim and Rhonda believe the work ethic, creativity, loyalty, and imagination of the staff at Kendrick, Inc. will ensure you have a product that you will love for years to come.